Do you have a wife, girlfriend, or co-parent who has big goals and dreams? Maybe she wants a high school equivalency diploma. Or maybe she’s interested in learning more about improving self-confidence, life skills, and strengthening your relationship. If so, she’d probably be a great fit for our Strengthening Families program which includes Woman2Woman workshops and Couples Sessions.
Woman to Woman group sessions celebrate women’s strength, experience, creativity, and intelligence. Sessions are generally held twice a month on Tuesday afternoons from 1 to 3 p.m. Topics include:
- Self-care, how to make yourself a priority
- Better communication with partner/family
- Domestic violence awareness
- Healthy relationship choices
- Positive self-image
- …and more! Topics are always changing.
The Strengthening Families program is a great opportunity to connect with other strong women! If you want to work together with your partner, our Couples Sessions give you an opportunity to do so, with a Specialist who helps you identify specific goals and needs so that you can continue to strengthen your relationship and your family – building a strong foundation for the future.
Other programs and services include:
- Employment preparation and placement
- HSE classes (offered in the afternoon) and testing
- Relationship counseling