Every child deserves a chance to succeed – the chance to live a safe, happy, and healthy life. Fathers and Families Center strengthens families and communities so they can provide that chance. When you support Fathers and Families Center you become a vital part of that and enable us to achieve our mission:
To build a noble legacy of fatherhood – assisting fathers in achieving self-sufficiency and in strengthening families to improve the life chances of children.
You can support us in several ways.
- Make a donation by mail or online.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor.
- Make a donation in lasting recognition of an outstanding father as part of our Legacy Society.
- Donate gently used (cleaned and pressed please) men’s clothes directly to the Center so participants can be ready for job interviews.
- Shop at Amazon Smiles: When you shop here, Amazon will make a donation to Fathers and Families Center.
How your support makes a difference:
- $60 provides a monthly bus pass to help participants get to work during their first month of employment.
- $100 covers the cost of high school equivalency testing fees for one participant. (Gaining your HSE diploma can potentially mean an additional $100-$200 per week in salary and wages.)
- $200 provides a forklift training certification scholarship.
- $500 provides emergency housing assistance for one month.
- $1,000 will sponsor 1 table at the Faces of Fatherhood Luncheon